Does your phone lag very much? Mine too but I had fixed my problem using a script called V6 Supercharger. To do this magic on your device too, follow the instructions:-
V6 supercharger Script was created by XDA member, Zeppelirox. The V6 supercharger script contains many tweaks to surprisingly increase the speed of your android phone. It is best suited to those devices that contains a little RAM. It has some kernel and VM tweaks which can give you a much better UI responsiveness and a mightier RAM management that may provide you with 30Mb+ more RAM. The script will enable you to have a far better gaming experience as a result of the said modifications.
Here are the steps you should follow.
- First, download Script Manager and BusyBox v1.16.2 or higher . You can get Script managerand BusyBox Installer in Google Play Store.
- Downloadthe v6 Supercharger script from here.
- After downloading thefiles, launch Script Manager. Choose browse as root.
- Browse your SD card and find the v6 Supercharger Script you downloaded earlier.
- Select Run as Root ONLY. Run the script.
- When prompted to choose your scrolling speed, You should choose Normal.
- When you are in the driver options, the script will automatically detect how much RAM your phone has and it will suggest what number you can choose from 1-30. You can choose whatever you want and try to experiment on which will work better for you.
- If you have a 256Mb RAM, you can choose number 7 to increase your RAM massively . If you have 512Mb or higher RAM, you can choose the higher numbers to know which works best for you.
- Once the script finishes it’s process, reboot your phone.
- To disable, run the script and select number 15 to Unsupercharge your device and it will revert back the old settings.
You will now have a faster device thanks to V6 Supercharger.
Image source: Noypigeeks