In this tutorial I will show you how to Bypass Android Lockscreen. We all store some private data on our phones that we don’t want others to see, so we use a lock screen to secure our private data. But if we do not remember the password or PIN, then we get locked out of our own device. We can still remove the lockscreen easily but this will lose our data which we dont want to do, so we need an application that we will install earlier so we can recover the lockscreen later.
In this situation, our life saver is an app named SMS bypass. As the name says, we need to send an SMS to our phone to unlock the device. This application is for Rooted Android phones only and it is available on Google Play.
REAL WORLD USES OF SMS BYPASS :-
- Kids spying on your lockscreen.
- Friends adding lockscreen for fun.
- Forgetting your Lockscreen Pattern.
PRE REQUISITES FOR BYPASSING ANDROID LOCKSCREEN:
- The Device Should Have Root Access for Bypassing Android Lockscreen.
- The Software SMS Bypass Should be Installed earlier.
To enable SMS bypass on or device:
Step 1:- Download SMS Bypass from here.
Step 2:- Open the app and grant root access to it. (if you do not know about root, click here)
Step 3:- Change the secret code to your preferred choice. The default password is :1234
Step 4:- To reset your screen lock, send the following message from another phone:-
secret_code reset (Replace secret_code with your pin in Step 3)
Step 5:- Your phone will restart and your lock screen will be removed.
- There is a space between your secret code and reset. Also the secret code is case sensitive.
- There is an option available to change the preset keyword. Default is : reset
- If you see the the gesture pattern grid after restarting, don’t worry. Just try any random pattern and it should unlock.
- You can also block contacts to avoid misuse of the app.
- This app also works on CM based and AOSP based ROMs.